Resort Surroundings

“We believe Nature is Life. All trees are saved in our understanding in The Nature’s soul to pass on to the next generation”

Our mission is to inspire young people to explore and connect with the natural wonders in wild spaces by making             as little impact as possible to our natural setting.

-KCCB

Private Beach

Due to our location at the end of the beach, we offer one of the most private beachfronts on Koh Chang! You get privacy, soft sand and a hidden hideaway cove for you to enjoy during your stay. 

At the top of our resort, is our infinity pool with the most incredible view! Enjoy our pool during the day with far reaching 180 degree views of the sea, and plenty of privacy atop the mountain ... and at sunset, well, it really is the perfect location for romance and an amazing photo opportunity! 

Infinity View

Feel at one with nature throughout our resort. We do our best to only clear the trees that are needed to build our rooms and communal areas ... and everything else, is left as it should be. A home for plants, flowers and trees to flourish and house nature throughout the resort. Enjoy the greenery during your stay with us, with a stroll around the lotus pond, or a walk up to the infinity pool at the top of the mountain ... and appreciate the nature as much as we do!

The Green We Love

Our resort really is the prime location for a sunset view on Koh Chang! With a wide reaching backdrop for the sunset, nestled in between the 2 islands on the horizon, you can enjoy the sunset atop the mountain at The Infinity ool, from some of our sea view rooms, on the beach or even better with drink in hand at our restaurant. What a perfect end to the day on Koh Chang!   

KCCB sunset

Koh Chang island is 90% National Park the remaining 10% was given to the local resident to settle upon, since construction began most of the coastal forest has been chopped down to make way for Businesses and Residence Building, as one of the last coastal forest left on Koh Chang we wanted to preserve the natural ecosystem that existed within the property.Since our founding in 1999 we have always strive to coexist with our natural surrounding by making as little impact as possible to our natural setting. We have tried our best to keep as much of the natural trees and wildlife in their natural habitat. In our conservation effort we have collaborated with local environmental agencies to assess the condition and growth of our rainforest and the environmental impact that this sustainability will bring to the future generations

Living in Harmony with Nature